Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chloe hearts bananas!

As promised, here's an update on our adventures in solids. I am proud to say our little girl has her Mama's appetite and her Daddy's willingness to eat anything...well, so far...but we started with nanners and she just gobbled them right up. I figured start with bananas since I ate so many of them when I was pregnant. Here are some pictures and a short video.

Which, by the way, I am sorry I haven't been posting video lately. Since my butt broke my old camera (ha!), I haven't been able to record video b/c my new camera is an SLR and they don't make them to do that. So I had to get a new cell phone that recorded video that I could download to the computer so I could post them on the blog. It's a whole domino effect. But I've got it all figured out now and so there should be more videos (that are longer) to come. That being said, enjoy!

xoxox~C


The first bite of nanners...


Yummmmm! I think I really like these!



Daddy, are you seeing this?!?


Ok, ok, here, it's old hat now, just let me do it myself...

I LOVE THIS KID! :)


The video is a little grainy, but it will have to do! I figured out how to record longer, too, so next video will be longer than 30 seconds! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

OMG She is just loving them nanners, and sitting like a big girl in her chair. Thanks for the update and videos, I just love them. Grandma Kaye

The Burkes said...

YAY Chloe! Bananas are just the start of it...so much fun. Glad she is doing so well with eating from a spoon...what a big girl!