Well, not quite...but we did go down to Glanton Elementary the other day to see some dear friends of ours. Katie was my mentor way back when I first moved to GA. She was my "second mom" that first year, and we have been close friends ever since. Miss Kathy was our school secretary for part of our time there, and through the years we have all kept in touch. Now Miss Kathy works as the book-keeper at Katie's school, where Katie is the PrinciPAL. :) I love you two ladies and I am so glad that mom, Chloe and me all got to come down and see you! Here are some pics from our day! Love, C
Mama Katie seeing Chloe since she was an itty-bitty baby home from the hospital...my how she's grown!

Miss Kathy hadn't yet met Chloe since she'd made her debut outside of my belly...she loved her little hairbow!
1 comment:
Glad more ladies could love on Chloe and get some good sugars!
Post a Comment