Happy Halloween, everyone! As many of you know, this is my favorite holiday of the year and this year was no exception! We did continue our tradition of "party on porch" though it was a bit different: rather than the antics with friends, Mom, Brandon and I dressed up the dogs, ate chili, and passed out candy to about 400 trick-or-treaters--and it was actually a bit slow this year! Anyways, here are some pictures of the evening. Hope you enjoy!
PS: 36 week check-up revealed that Miss Chloe is head first and at -1 station. We go again this Monday. I will post with any exciting updates!
Love to you all! B & C

Daisy and Cousin Bob as witches, while Chewy donned his traditional bat wings...

No child of mine goes without a costume--in utero or not! :)
2 comments:
Now, I really expected the typical "painted pregnant belly" shot from you!
Not much longer!
Ha! Ha! It was too cold... :)
Only a few more weeks--stay tuned!
Post a Comment