Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby News...

Hello to everyone! As many of you know, we had an appointment this morning with Dr. Beckford to see if we'd made any progress over the past week. We had two rounds of really good contractions: one round on Thursday night from about midnight-2am that were 5 min. apart, and then again on Saturday night, that were so painful we actually called the doctor, but b/c they weren't regular enough they didn't send us then, then of course they went away. So even though we had all that going on, Miss C is still at -1, we are still only 60% effaced, and we are now a "generous" two centimeters, almost three. But, Dr. Beckford did strip my membranes to help us along, and if that doesn't work, we have an induction scheduled for Wednesday at 10am. Happy Day!!! Soooo, I can't promise that this blog will be updated any time soon, but keep checking and of course we'll call everyone when this little bugger finally gets here. Thank you to everyone for all your love and warm wishes these last nine months--there is no way we could've made it through without all the prayers and love. Say another prayer for Chloe that she is born happy and healthy, and we'll see you soon! Love, B & C
Baby

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Be ready. My girlfriend had the same thing done and they were in the hospital within 24 hours. I think it was actually more like 15 hours.

Good luck with the delivery! Hope all goes well.

The Kings said...

We'll see--they did the stripping about 9:30 this morning, and I haven't had one contraction since. I just don't think this kid's coming out till someone makes her... but we're ready: the house is clean, laundry is done, and the bills are paid. Bring it on!! :) I'll let you know when she's here!

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you Charlotte! There is nothing like going through all the pain and having a reward at the end! Can't wait to meet Chloe!
Mary B

ajgregory said...

Best of luck tomorrow! I remember the excitement of it all with the first one and it continues with each child you have.
Sounds like you are ready for her to be here! I'll be praying for a happy, healthy delivery!