Well, here we are: 36 weeks and counting!! I never really thought we'd make it this far without it feeling like it took forever, but it's like I blinked and we're almost done. I haven't posted anything lately because, really, there hasn't been a whole lot to post. The doctors seem to think that Chloe is growing just fine--she is definitely a healthy estimated weight of 5 pounds at our last check-up at 34 weeks, but nothing that warrants worry of her being too big. Which leaves me just a bit disappointed--I was really hoping to get another ultrasound out of all this, just to check in and see what she's up to. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait to meet her in person! Last weekend Brandon and I went to our Childbirth class, which was interesting to say the least. I don't ever want to see what I saw ever again, and if I have a C-section that'll be just fine with me. Lauren, how you ever did it natural is beyond me! But we did learn a few things while there, and Brandon said he definitely feels more prepared now. Though he has decided to stay by my side, no peeking...that is just fine by me. :) All I want is for him to be there, not on a plane flying around while I'm delivering!! That all remains to be seen, and will make a great story either way, as long as Chloe shows up healthy and happy, that's all that matters. We go back to the Doctor on Monday, we'll be 36wk5d, so maybe there'll be some dilating action if I'm lucky. We'll see---I would much rather her come sooner than later; not because I'm miserable by any means, but because I just can't wait to meet her. It's like Christmas when we were kids! Anyways, for your viewing pleasure this week, I am posting a picture of my ever-expanding, very itchy, belly. Love to you all and I'll be posting again soon now that we go to the doctor every week! :) Love, B & C
Here we are at 9 months! My principal told me the only time she ever let her husband take a picture of her pregnant was when he was higher up than her--it helps disguise the true size of a pregnant woman--so we tried it, I think it works... :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Charlotte,
You are tiny to be 36 weeks. You look great. I know you can't wait to kiss Chloe's cheeks. Good luck on Monday, but don't be surprised if the Doc says "no Change"
Mary Beth
Yeah, I know--wishful thinking, right? I am glad you are checking the blog--send me an email at bking747@hotmail.com with pictures of your little ones!! ~C
lookin' good Charlotte! Hang in there...she'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment