Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Hello from the hospital!!
Hi everyone! Here we are at the hospital, and since there is nothing to do, I thought I'd update the blog... we got here around10am and after we got situated, Dr. Beckford did a check and can you believe that even after stripping my membranes on Monday morning, I still hadn't dilated or effaced anymore?!? So, because of that, instead of breaking my water and holding off on the Pitocin, they are doing the opposite: Pitocin first, and then break my water a little later. We are definitely having contractions, but nothing I can't breathe through, so no Epidural yet. Though that is certainly part of the plan! My stomach is growling, and so I am a little more bothered by the fact that I can't eat anything till after this is over. Oh well, the price you pay, right? :) So that's all for now, if I am still really bored later, I'll post again, but hopefully the next post will be with pictures of sweet baby Chloe. Love you all! ~B and C
Hello from the hospital!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Countdown has begun! You will soon be able to kiss those cheeks of Baby Chloe. There's nothing like it. Good luck!
Mary Beth
Yeah! I thought about you all day! I hope the pitocin contractions aren't too bad. They are more intense than just regular ones.
The Burkes are thinking about you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet, little girl...and the NEW family! The epidural will work WONDERS! :o)
What a woman! Posting on your blog while in labor. You rock! Can't wait to see pictures!
Only you would have an updated blog 30 minutes after having a baby! She is beautiful and all of us at Elm Street are thrilled to finally see MIss Chloe! All of you are very loved...I can't wait to meet Annie Glenn's sweet friend.
Carly
Post a Comment