Saturday, November 8, 2008
No, we haven't had the baby yet!!!!
Hello all! I just wanted to post something, I know everyone is excited and waiting to hear that this stubborn little lady is here finally, but unfortunately there is nothing to tell. I have been having contractions all week, but they do not seem to get into a pattern or intensify enough to obviously warrant real labor. But don't get me wrong, we're trying--we've done Red Raspberry Leaf tea (I am drinking some now!), castor oil (OMG!!!!!!!), walking (so much that my ankles are now permanently swollen, just gross), and we went and ate the legendary eggplant parmigiana at Scalini's (legend has it that you go into labor within 48 hours of eating it. We still have about 36 hours before the jig is up). Soooooo, that's where we're at and I know you are all just as excited as we are. Keep checking the blog--we'll post more or call with updates soon! Love, B & C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We're thinking of you guys and sharing in the anticipation of he arrival of little Miss Chloe!
Post a Comment