I just thought I would jump right into the technology thing and show myself. I showed up 9:29 p.m. I weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 and 3/4 in. long. I am eating at the moment so I also thought about multi-tasking. I luckily have all ten toes and fingers and mom was gentle with the pushing. I really like milk. Anyway, I have people to meet and places to see so catch ya later. Love, Chloe Adelia King.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Hello World it's me Chloe
I just thought I would jump right into the technology thing and show myself. I showed up 9:29 p.m. I weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 and 3/4 in. long. I am eating at the moment so I also thought about multi-tasking. I luckily have all ten toes and fingers and mom was gentle with the pushing. I really like milk. Anyway, I have people to meet and places to see so catch ya later. Love, Chloe Adelia King.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hello Chloe! You're so beautiful that I am in tears, but I wanted to be the first to greet you in cyber space. Charlotte you're beautiful and Brandon I just love you all to pieces. Grandma Kaye
Congratulations Charlotte! I hope it all went smooth. Can't wait to hear all the details!
Please call me when you get a chance (LOL) so we can catch up.
Good Morning, Chloe:) I hope you slept well. We are so happy to finally meet you and can't wait to see you in person. Charlotte & Brandon congrats to you both. She is beautiful.
Charlotte, I hope everything went ok and I hope you are doin fine :)
Can't wait to see all of you. We love you guys :)
Aunt Joyce, Uncle Ian & Trevor
Charlotte she is beautiful. Congrats!!! My baby celebrated his 13th birthday the same day Chloe decided to come into the world. Enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast. I miss you and can't wait to see you and Chloe.:)
Congratulations Charlotte and Brandon! Chloe is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy every moment with your new litte angel.
Love,
Julie
Brandon and Charlotte, we are SO, SO happy for you two. I hope you're able to enjoy every moment (because they grow FAST) and know that we're praying for her health. She's a beautiful girl and we hope to see her someday soon!
Chloe you have a great Birthday! My oldest daughter, Taylor, was born 2 years ago on November 19th. Welcome to our world!
Mary Beth
Congratulations! She's beautiful! (but of course you know that) I hope it all went well for you.
"A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."
Congratulations Ms. Charlotte and Mr. Brandon! I can't wait to meet my new friend. Mommy's chompin' at the bit to talk to you, Ms. Charlotte.
Love,
Emma (and Lauren)
Dear Pricess Chloe;
Great Grandma Parker says you are beautiful. It was wonderful to be able to hold you. Your Daddy is so very proud of you and all of us love being able to keep in touch with you and see your progress as you grew and came into this world. You are a gift from God and we are so glad to have you with all of us to love.
Congrats Brandon and Charlotte!! We are so happy to hear the Chloe has finally arrived. She is so very darling. We here in Cleveland can't wait to meet her.
Nicole & Mark
Post a Comment