Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures from last week--isn't she the cutest? :) Things are still pretty busy around here; I was looking back at some of our old posts and couldn't believe how far we've come in terms of feedings and sleep. Chloe is close to sleeping through the night: she still gets her bath at 7:30, eats, and the final peeps are heard around 8:30; the great thing is that now she sleeps till about 3:30 or 4am. We get up, we feed her, and she goes back down till about 8:30, some mornings later or earlier. What's great is that most mornings she smiles at you when you go to get her out of her crib. But our biggest accomplishment so far is that she is now napping in her crib as well. Before, she would only cat-nap in her swing. But now, we are at least getting the morning nap down: she will sleep soundly for about 90 min. I wish it was longer, but we'll keep working on that! We are still having an afternoon meltdown, she doesn't want to nap in the afternoons and she just gets so tired she breaks down. I'll keep you posted on how that's going.
As for other Chloe business, she's still not a fan of tummy time, but she can pick her head up and look around. When you carry her, she's got great head control. She definitely knows me and B--she turns her head to our voices and follows us around the room. She is full of smiles and I think she tried to laugh the other day, but it just came out as a "huh, huh." I can't wait for more!
Chloe is also really growing: she is wearing size 6-12 pants from Old Navy. Now I know what everyone says about all brands are different, but our girl is growing like crazy, putting on the pounds and growing in length. I would bet she's all of 14 pounds. We'll see next month for her 4-month check-up. Can you believe next week she'll be three months old? Though I am not sure when to stop counting the weeks and just go by the 19th of each month. Any thoughts?
All right, Miss C is calling: nap time must be over. Take care and love you all! ~BCC

Here's Chloe in her carseat. We call it "the strait-jacket" because of it's calming affect on her. :)

Chloe's impression of Popeye...
And here is a video of Chloe playing with Daddy...
6 comments:
OMG thanks for posting the video it is great. I don't know why but I just cried after watching it. I must be having Chloe withdrawals. I can't wait to see her. She is just getting big so fast. Call me tonight on SKYPE if you can. Love, Mom
I check every week for Chloe updates! I cannot believe how big she has gotten! I am still pregnant and going on three days past our due date. We go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see what they say. Send me your e-mail if you get a chance. She is adorable!
Carly
Such pretty rosy cheeks and big bright eyes. We've got to work on that Packer association. Stay sweet Chloe! Love JuJu and Big T
Oh, daddies and their baby girls. It's so fun as mommy to watch that. So sweet! I can't believe how big Chloe's gotten.
GiGi & Pops said;
We understand how Grandma Kaye feels. Watching that video makes you want to be there, hold her, and just watch that baby smile and try to coo. How precious she is. Thanks so much for letting us be part of this growing process. Love to all of you
I LOVED watching the video of B and Chloe...HOW PRECIOUS! I died laughing when B made an "Anchorman" reference...that's what it was wasn't it...about the spanish?? lol!
Post a Comment