Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing Games....

Hello all! So I have been tagged by Kelly to play a little game: I am supposed to go to my sixth picture folder on my computer and post the sixth picture, then tag six other people to do the same. I tag Christy, Lauren, Jen, Kaye, Carly and Erin (if she wants to play again! :)).
The picture below is of Brandon and I in St. Lucia for our one-year anniversary. If Chloe has eyes like her Daddy like everyone says, then I'm locking her up now! Who, by the way, is just fabulous. Our little peanut enjoyed a weekend with Juju, who bought her a pretty mirror to play with and some Easter books. She also has new hand-bands to wear, which causes everyone to stop and fuss over her when we are out. I'll take some pics and post those soon. Have a good week!
Love, BCC

1 comment:

Grandma Kaye said...

Hi Brandon, Charlotte and Chloe
I posted my sixth picture too, it's of apple and gracie. I love you guys. I am so happy that you have this site. I may not always comment but I am on here checking for new blogs of precious Chloe. Thanks so much for having this. Love, Mom