Well, first of all my first post should say "like." Second, she really looks like Brandon in the first two pictures and like you in the next two pictures.
Pick a day next week that will be good for a visit and let me know.
Brandon and I have been married for almost five years. Last year, we welcomed the birth of our daughter, Chloe Adelia. We live in Newnan, GA, with our two dogs, Daisy and Chewy, and our cat, Pea Picker. Life is busy...and we like it that way!
4 comments:
Cute. Yup, she looks likes Brandon.
soooooo sweet! I did "awww" :o)
Charlotte and Brandon, Thanks for all the pics. I love you guys. Kiss my beautiful grandbaby for me. Love, MOM
Well, first of all my first post should say "like." Second, she really looks like Brandon in the first two pictures and like you in the next two pictures.
Pick a day next week that will be good for a visit and let me know.
Post a Comment