soooo, we are off to the beach for a week starting on Saturday!
We are so excited to take Miss C to the beach for the first time (outside of my belly), and we hope she loves it just as much as us!
Stay tuned for lots of pictures!
Love, BCC
PS: Chloe's figured out how to sit up from a laying-down position. She likes to do this ALL THE TIME, including the middle of the night. She is also pulling up on all fours and rocking back and forth. No crawling yet, but from the way she screams, I think she's really trying to figure it all out. We'll keep you posted! :)



2 comments:
This picture made me CRACK up! I have never seen such a tiny pool. She'll enjoy the tide-pools at the beach MUCH better! What beach are you going to?
Hey there! Hahaha, I know, that picture says a thousand words.... :) We are going to Ft. Morgan, AL (it's outside Gulf Shores). It's where Brandon and I got married and where my family has always vacationed every summer--I am so excited to take Chloe!!!! :)
Post a Comment