Chloe and Emma: BFFs ready for adventure!
I am still teething and this strap really helps...
The Atlanta Zoo is famous for its pandas, but Chloe could have really cared less!
Some gorillas that started brawling right after I took this shot. Again, C didn't really care...
Though Chloe really didn't have much interest in the animals, she most certainly enjoyed being out around so many people and in a new place for the morning. And of course, she had a great deal of interest in Miss Emma. I think those girls have many years of friendship to come!
Hope everyone is doing well--Chloe has FINALLY gotten over her nasty little stomach virus and her appetite is back with a vengeance. We will start experimenting with meat now that our butterball is eight months old (can you believe it??). When we took her in for her tummy troubles last week, she weighed 20.13 lbs. Oy! We go back in August for her nine month check-up, so I'll have a new round of stats for you then.
We have 10 days till the beach, and Brandon and I can hardly stand it--we can't wait to take Chloe to the beach for the first time and just relax. Stay tuned for pictures! Love to you all! ~BCC



No comments:
Post a Comment