Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chloe is now officially a beach bunny!

Hello everyone! We've been back from the beach since Saturday and it's taken me since then to organize all the pictures we took and upload them here and on Facebook. Oy! But, for your viewing pleasure...

I'll tell a little story with the pictures this week instead of my usual, ok?


The Alcedonia, where we stayed at Kiva Dunes in Ft. Morgan, AL



Big T, Juju, and the rest of us were all glad to FINALLY be on vacation!


Unfortunately, the was one flaw in paradise: the "dune walk-over"
was like climbing Mt. Everest. I carried Chloe over this thing at least four times a day...



But the view from the top made it all worth it!


Blue skies all week...


Base Camp



Yosemite Samantha and her pool


Look at all those teeth!


What's in the water?


This is soo much fun!



Just having a snack. I eat A LOT!



Look at that belly!



Me and Daddy on our way to the pool...



This is my huge float. I loved sitting on it and chewing on all my stuff.



Daddy has some really cool '80's glasses. I really like them.



Hanging out in my tent before it broke!



Enjoying the shoreline!



Me and Juju in the pool!



Mama and Daddy even got to have a date night for the first time in about six months!



Saying my prayers...


Happy!



Teething...



Saucy!



Stinker!



Hi!



I love the beach!



Juju says, "walk like an Egyptian..."



Perfection.



Posted by Picasa


So, I am sure you can tell we had a wonderful time! I count my blessings every day that I am able to stay home with our precious girl and still enjoy such a fabulous family vacation like this. Chloe truly enjoyed having all her family around her and really loved going down to the beach every day and swimming in the pool. She napped well, ate well, and played super-hard. She loved the beach and the ocean--I am wondering what she will be like next summer?? I may have to put a leash on her or wear a blindfold! Aside from just sharing this beach experience with Chloe, I LOVE how tan she got--even with an SPF 50 put on about a gabillion times a day, she browned up like a little biscuit. Her little fat roll creases are white, but the rest of her is all baked up, just like a little dinner roll! Hahahaha! I just can't stand it, I want to eat her up! :)

We just had a really great time, I can't say it enough. To be able to share such a special place with Chloe and to be able to start our own family vacation tradition, well, I can't put it in to words this time. But I am sure you all know just what I am trying to say...

Enjoy the pictures, there are more to come from Miss Krista very soon! :o)
Love, BCC

2 comments:

Pitter Patter said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad that she enjoyed the beach. Isn't fun to have dates?! :) Talk to you soon.

Grandma Kaye said...

OMG, I haven't been online in a long time. Just wanted to say that I miss you all and am so glad that it was such a great time at the beach. I love all of your pictures, and hope to see you soon. love, mom