So I wish I had a better camera and my pictures looked like something out of Crate and Barrel, but these will have to do! You really have to see it in person to get the full effect, but happy looking! ~C
The crib! Her name is finally hanging over it!
The glider...how sweet!

The glider...how sweet!
The wall opposite the glider: we hated to get rid of the futon (it's an extra bed, after all!), so it's gotten a new cover and pillows. The quote above it says "I see the moon and the moon sees me, God bless the moon and God bless me." The pictures on either side of the shelf are prints of Degas's ballerinas. Mom had them in her room when she was little, then she put them in my room when I was little, and now they've been reframed and matted to go in Chloe's room. There wasn't a dry eye at the shower when I unwrapped these!
Here is the changing table and mirror--can you see me talking to Dad and trying to take pictures at the same time? :)


5 comments:
Hi! This is Aunt Jenn or TanteJ, which Tante means Aunt in french. I knew that you said in your blog your 3yr. anniversary was coming up and no big trips were planned this year, like paris last year! Anyways, the room and shelves look great! Im glad you like them! I hope your feeling well and baby chloe is kicking you! lol
love you guys! bye!
She is kicking so much it makes me nauseous!!! I am glad you are checking the blog and it sounds like your French is better than mine. All I could ever manage was avoir and bonjour! Love you too! ~C
what a pretty pink wonderland! her room just sparkles! I know it was a group effort to make it so sweet...great job!
Charlotte,
The nursery is precious! I am so excited for you. My first little girl, Taylor will be 2 in November. November babies are great. I now have another little girl Maddie, she is 8 months. I would love to catch up with you.
Love ya,
Mary Beth Lambert Nickerson
mbdnick@att.net
Love the nursery. It is really beautiful. The pics are so nice but seeing it in person really is the only way to enjoy all the little added touches you guys have put into it. I loved seeing you both and can't wait to see Chloe. Love, MOM
Post a Comment