Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Shower!

So it's taken me almost a week, but I am finally updating the blog with some pictures from the shower. I cannot tell you how much fun we had, and how special it was to have shared the day with all the people we love most. A special thank you to Ingy for all your organization and to Lauren who brought the fun, and of course to all of our out-of-town guests who traveled from all over to come celebrate. Little Chloe is truly loved already and most certainly spoiled now!
Enjoy the pics and I'll update again after Tuesday when we go in for our eighth month check-up. My how time flies! Love to you all, B & C

PS: If you have pictures from the shower, email them to me so I can add them to the blog and Chloe's scrapbook! :)




Look at all this stuff!


Mom and Me!






Doris, Me, and Kaye!

The Cake! Notice Chloe's frosted crown..

The spread! So yummy...

Pam and Amy sitting pretty!

Aunt Colleen and Monica get the award for furthest traveled!

Thank you again to everyone for celebrating Chloe! I can't wait for her to meet all of you! :)

2 comments:

The Burkes said...

Uhmmmm! Who are those fine lookin' women on that front porch swing!? Whould that be Pam and Amy!?

The Burkes said...

Glad you were spoiled rotten...it looks like a sweet and memorable day!
(Erin)