Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

7 months and counting...





Hello All! Here we are at seven months! Time again for another update!


We had our seven month check up today and I am happy to report that Chloe is growing quite well and Dr. Cook says the weight I've gained this month is "all baby!" Praise the lord, because if I'd had another month like last month, I would've had to call Jenny Craig before this baby is born. Ha! We did the glucose check, which actually wasn't that bad till I got to the end of it--it made me just a little grossed out. The real kicker was how giddy I felt for about 20 minutes, and then how sleepy, thirsty, and hungry I was afterward. Poor B is a good one to put up with me some days!!! But don't worry, we stopped and had my new favorite, pepperoni rolls from Fabianno's, and a ton of water before we got home. I am back in full action now! The nurse said they would call if there was a problem with my bloodwork, but no one is anticipating there will be. So anyways, in a nut shell, Chloe is doing wonderfully, I am fine except for the fat feet I now how have, and poor B is the best husband a pregnant girl could ask for. :)

Ummm, so let's see, what else? We've done some more work in the nursery and it's pretty much done. I am sure there will be some organizing to do after the shower at the end of this month, but other than that, she could come home tomorrow and we'd be ok. Thanks also to Uncle Mike and Aunt Michelle and the girls for the stroller and carseat--that really did make us feel ready!


So that's about it from this end, Chloe kicks hello to everyone and I'll write another update when we go back to the doctor in two weeks. Love to you all and can't wait to see everyone soon!
Love, B & C






2 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

You look so cute at 7 months. I'm so glad all went well at your check-up. I can't wait to rub your belly. Why is it everyone seems to want to do that? Anyways, I can't wait. You know I will see you for the shower. Love, from way up north. Mom

The Burkes said...

You're looking great! Hang in there...she'll be here before you know it!