

Hello all! It's been a while since we've checked in, so I thought I'd show you what we've been up to...decorating, of course! :) The stripe around the room turned out great, B has a second career in painting if flying doesn't work out. The glider finally showed up, it was great fun picking it up in a thunderstorm from Wal-Mart, where all the friendly people work. Ha! Anyways, it's not quite the green I had hoped for, and in these pics it really looks almost khaki, but you know what? It's comfortable and the wood is black, that's all I wanted to begin with. If you notice in the pics, there are some beautiful curtains hanging from the windows. I say beautiful because
I made them!!! (I know, I can't believe it either.) I bought an el-cheapo sewing machine from Wal-Mart and went to town. They turned out pretty good, I think. :) So let's see, aside from that, school is going well. I am settling into my new position as Academic Coach, but even though it is so nice to leave everyday at 11:30, I am still not used to it. I know though I'll get used to it real quick when I have to leave Chloe. Speaking of which, she kicks hello to all of you. She has a future in acrobatics, no doubt. She has grown big enough to kick under my ribs, at least that's what it feels like. We haven't been back to the Dr., next appointment is Sept. 2nd for the diabetes check. I have heard delightful things about the stuff they make you drink, can't wait! Brandon is doing well also, he's at work right now. It's been a slow month, but contrary to popular belief his company is doing well and yes, he still has a job, and yes, he is still a captain. The company's flying is supposed to slow down for September, but other than that, everything still looks really good. Ok, so that's enough from this end, hope all of you reading this are doing well and enjoying the pictures. When B gets home I'll have him take one of the belly--it's come a long way since that last shot! Love to you all!! ~B&C
PS: Hope you all enjoy the "new look" of our blog--thank you to Kelly for inspiring the change! :)
4 comments:
The room just sparkles! :o) So glad you are feeling good and all is well! If Chloe seems to get "stuck" under your ribs, just take an ice pack to your tummy and she'll move :o) McKenna liked it under my ribs...it must be extra cozy or something. No worries about the "yucky" drink...to me it tasted like flat orange soda! We'll be scooting through Atlanta in October...maybe we can see ya'll then! Blessings!
The room looks great. Just don't eat Fruity Pebbles like I did and have to take the hour test! NO FUN!
That should say 3 hour test!
Hi from up here in Cleveland, OH.
You guys have done a great job on that room. It looks precious. Charlotte I do believe you have a knack for sewing. I was on here a week ago and didn't drop a line but I keep watching for new picks. Brandon you gotta get some of her growing tummy. I will be calling you soon. I love all three of you, MOM
Post a Comment