Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Fun

The kids are doing great--Chloe's had one nasty little cold that turned into a double ear infection; she is on the mend but I wish the meds were working a bit faster. As for Calvin, he's gaining weight and doing all sorts of things that remind us just how different these two babies are: he hardly ever fusses, sleeps well at night (3-4 hrs. @ a time), and he has even been rolling over from his belly to his back. Amazing, I know, and if I didn't have a video to show you, I wouldn't blame you for not believing me. We also were able to spot the signs of baby reflux and quickly took Calvin to the doctor and avoided the agony of it all, unlike with Chloe, who we didn't find out had reflux until around week 6.
It's busy, for sure, but it hasn't been as bad YET as what everyone made it out to be ("two under two?! oh you just wait..."). I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, lol.

Here are some pics of our latest adventures:
and you can see more pics here

first bath. it went well, lol.


she is one proud big sister!!


daddy in action :)


pumpkin princess


he such a cutie!



1 comment:

Grandma Kaye said...

I can't tell you both how much I appreciate this blog, it is such a blessing to see the pictures of your little miracles. It makes me smile and sometimes cry. I miss you all so much. Love, GK