Happy (late) 4th of July!
We were able to enjoy some of Newnan's festivities before B headed off to work on July 4th. Chloe and I then loaded up and headed to TN to finish celebrating the fun summer holiday. Brandon flew up and met us when his trip was over. We were happy to have a few days with family!
I head to the doctor on Wednesday for my (yikes!) 7month check-up. No ultrasound this appt; they want to wait until 30 weeks. So that means with this appt, I will start going every two weeks. I can't believe we are already entering the third trimester! I better get off this computer and finish my sewing, ha! I will post pictures of Calvin's room very soon, promise!
Enjoy the pics--I hope you all had a happy 4th!
xoxox, BCCC
my sweet girl--how I just LOVE her!!
time for the parade!
what's all that noise?
they give out flag stickers?!
this is best parade ever!!
playing with Uncle Clint, he's the best!
with my Aunt Krista :)
Look at all that smoke, Juju!


3 comments:
Great pics...Chloe loves celebrating the holidays. She is just so beautiful. Miss all of you and can't wait to get together..it's been way too long. Love, GK
Also, you need to post some pictures of your growing belly. Calvin is going to feel behind in documentation. :)
Thanks Kaye! I am glad you enjoyed them!
Kelly, in my current state, I refuse to document my fatness. Pregnancy is NOT beautiful, I don't care what they say, ahahahaha!
Post a Comment