Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chloe and Home Improvement

Hi everyone! Long time, no post. I'm SORRY! What can I say? Sometimes I get so frustrated with how long it takes to download all these pictures to our computer, then upload them to Blogger, then click and drag them and add captions, and then actually write something. Whew. See? It's a lot! :o)
So let's see, what's new around here? Our girl had a great 15 month check-up. She weighed in at 27lbs., 11oz. and measured 331/2 inches long. (Yes, our girl is almost three feet tall!) She is still in the 90th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. She is growing and eating just fine! :) Her motorskills have really started to fine tune since Christmas: she's now running and climbing (just a bit, thank goodness!) and just everywhere all the time. And her speech, I just can't even explain it. It's like she learns a new word every day. But I did notice that last weekend when Juju came to visit, that Chloe's words that seem so clear to me are not necessarily so easy for everyone else to understand. Still, I'm a proud mama, that's for sure! :)
In other news, B has been busy with more home improvement projects: he has moved the washer/dryer connection from the basement to our upstairs. Hallejuah! If I never have to go in that basement again, that's just fine with me. Ha! If you've been to our house, you know that we made sort of a little mud room by the back door. We never used it as such, so B built a few more walls to enclose it, but the connections in and added some beautiful doors. Then we bought an awesome front-load washer/dryer set. I never thought an appliance could bring me such joy! It's just so nice not to have to drag everything downstairs and the new washer and dryer are just so nice. Thank you, honey!!! :)
So that's all for now, the pictures below are from the one, warm, sunny day we've had alllllll Winter. It was this past Monday. I think Chloe thought she was somewhere other than her own backyard--she was just so excited to be outside!
Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight--I am sure I will be writing about how the time change wreaks havoc on our good sleeper! :) Love you all! ~BCC




Curly Chloe---you should see the back!
I've been trying to get pics of it,
but she won't hold still long enough!



Notice the shirt--priceless!



Our big girl know just how to get in her car.
She's working on the getting out part.



She calls her car her "beep, beep."



Sharing a snack with Chewy. He LOVES her.



Here Daisy, don't choke...



oh, Daisy.



chocolate milk face.



sleepy baby. awwww!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the sleepy picture! That's the same face Cooper gives me. They could be twins with the paci's and deece's (aka blanket). I hope you all are well and hope to see you soon!!!