Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

You guessed it!

Did you figure out the longest secret I have ever kept yet? Hmmmm, look again at that ultrasound picture, because that's not Chloe! That's right, we are expecting Baby King #2 in October! :)
I am right at 11 weeks and we've had two ultrasounds to check in on BK2 and everything looks good, so we thought we'd share the good news with everyone.
Chloe and her sibling will be right around 23 months apart--our due date is October 9 (actually our 5-year wedding anniversary!). We are very excited for Chloe to have a younger brother or sister to play with and we can't wait to see how all this unfolds. :)
I have been pretty nauseous for about five weeks now, and my wonderful doctor has put me on a couple meds to keep me functioning. I am hoping to be out from under this first trimester spell very soon!
I hope everyone enjoyed the first day of Spring yesterday--it was so pretty here. I have some more pictures of our silly Chloe playing in the backyard that I will post soon. And of course, we will keep you all updated about Baby King #2!
Love, BCC

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay!! Super excited for you guys! 2 is a whole new world! Rest while you can!! Hope to see you soon.

Grandma Kaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Kaye said...

I just wanted to tell you both (now that it's officially announced) CONGRATS! I am so excited for you both. Chloe is gettin so big, and I just love her little pig tails. She's gonna be the best big sister ever.
Love, Grandma K

Krista Lee said...

We are so excited for you all!