So while Chloe was on her first away-from-home adventure, Brandon and I pressure-washed the house, painted the front porch, repainted the front door (good-bye electric blue!), stained and sealed the deck, and painted the office/playroom/hallway (if you've been inside our house you know what I'm talking about) to create a new play area for Miss C. Whew! All that in four days. We were tired, to say the least. I look back at all the major projects we did before Chloe was born and I just don't know how we ever had the energy. But, I am very happy to say that minus rebuilding the shack/garage outback, we are done on with this house: inside and out!!
In the middle of all the projects and adventures, Chloe turned 11 months last week. I just cannot believe she'll be a year old in less than a month! She never ceases to amaze us in how she is growing and turning into quite a little person. I try so hard to capture her personality with my camera, but it just doesn't do her justice--she is independent, feisty, curious, and so aware of everything around her, it just blows me away!
We are gearing up for Halloween, and excited that Chloe gets to wear her piggy costume twice: once when we go trick-or-treating around the square on Friday, and then again on Halloween! I can't wait to post pics--she is just toooo cute in her costume!
Enjoy the shots below, Mom promises to email me some pictures of Chloe's time at "camp," so when I get those, I'll make another entry.
Have a great week and Happy Halloween!!
Love, BCC
I love tortellini!
All cleaned up...no pictures, please!
Enjoying some Fall weather out on the deck
in my Packers jacket... Go Pack!
An early birthday present: 3, 2, 1....
Blast off!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Our freshly painted porch and front door!
The deck
The deck part II
Chloe's new play area with freshly painted walls--it will never look this neat again! :)


2 comments:
Love the house and play area. Ready for a visit soon!!
Oh and I LOVE Chloe's pictures, too! :0
Post a Comment