Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Fall, Ya'll!!!

Happy Fall, Ya'll! As many of you know, this time of year is my absolute favorite, and so naturally, Halloween is my favorite holiday. We are gearing up for that one, and I have waited all year to share this special time with Chloe, so this weekend we loaded up and headed to Uncle Bob's Pumpkin Patch for an afternoon of Fall fun.
On a side note, I took Chloe to Pet Smart for the first time last week, and she was just mesmerized by all the animals, so I was very curious to see how she would react to Uncle Bob's petting zoo. I think she was so overwhelmed, she didn't know what to make of it at first! But she did pet one of the goats, and she was really into the pig and the chickens.
All in all, we had a great visit to the pumpkin patch--we suspect Chloe is teething, so she wasn't exactly all smiles today, but she was her usual observant self, always watching and thinking. She even picked out her own pumpkin. His name is "Bah!!!!" because that's what she calls everything right now: "Bah!!!"--I am "Bah!" Brandon is "Bah!" and she is "Bah!" Nevermind that she can now say "mama" "baby" and "yay!" when she claps. We also think "kitkitkit" is "kitty-kat" and "da" is "dog." She also does a "deedeedee," but it's not clear if that means "daddy" or not. Regardless of what she can actually say, she most certainly knows what you mean almost all the time. We just never cease to be amazed by Miss C! It's hard to believe that Chloe will be a year old in about five weeks--this year has just flown by, and we look forward to celebrating!
Hope you all have a great week!
Love, BCC




the geese


the vine tunnel


the goat


the sheep


not so sure



mama, is this ok?


hmmmm...


can I go in there?


the pig


Daddy helping me out...


The cornmaze!


this bores me


two girls on the farm


that's a big ol' pumpkin!


I like stems


Look how big I am!!




Look at their eyes!!





pretty girl with pretty pumpkins...




Happy Halloween, Ya'll!




Look at all those pumpkins!


Me and "Bah!!!"


Showing Daddy my "Bah!"


Gorgeous girl



Perfect ending to a perfect day!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma Kaye said...

She always looks like she is studying and learning all the time. I can't wait to come see you all. Loveand hugs, Grandma Kaye

Pitter Patter said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Emma wore the same onesie last year. :)

amberiffic said...

I cannot believe that Chloe is almost a year old! It seems like yesterday we were both ready for those crazy kids to come out and play rather than teaching math. She is a cutie!