Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween, everybody!!! I hope everyone had a fun night--we had quite the time around here! It was so much fun to see Chloe in her costume and watch her reactions to all the trick-or-treaters. I really think she had a good time! :)
Hope you enjoy all the pictures and the video (finally!!) of Chloe being silly in her crib! ~BCC




We played dress-up before getting into our costume...


Miss Piggy LOVED Halloween!


Pretty Piggy


With Big T and Juju


Posing with Pumpkins


awww, our little family...


with mama opening my Halloween card,
who knew you got money just for being cute?


after all the pictures, I got comfy and got into
the candy bowl...


our little house and some mullet fun before bath time



silly in my crib and my crazy parents dressed up like
Kim and Big Papa from "Real Housewives of Atlanta"


Hope you all like the video, I took this as we were getting ready to put Chloe in the tub at the end of Halloween night. She was still just so wound up, too cute!! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pitter Patter said...

How C-U-T-E! You dressed like "Kim" just for me, right? I'm glad you all had fun. Talk to you soon.

Kelly said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! Love all the pictures!!