Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A visit from Henry Boy and a green Mother's Day

Hello out there! So like always, we've been busy around here since our last entry. Last week we enjoyed the company of our dear friend Henry while his mommy went to an audition. It was quite a fun morning. Chloe and Henry have been BFFs since they were in our bellies, so it's fun to watch them as they grow and how they interact. Chloe is just mesmerized by Henry, and he is always so happy to see her. We all had a good time!
Chloe and I (and Daisy, and Chewy) all went home to TN for Mother's Day. Cappy had to work, so we loaded up and headed for home. Too bad that by the time we got there, I was feeling a little green. And continued to feel REAL green for the rest of the weekend. It took every fiber of my being not to throw up all weekend. It was super-bad, and I was glad to have my own mommy to look after me. Well, really she looked after Chloe, but all the same, not the most ideal Mother's Day ever. We did manage a cook-out that Sunday afternoon. Chloe and I (and the dogs!) headed home that evening, but I was still hurting for a few days afterward. I don't know what that was, but I am sooooo glad that Chloe didn't get it. And I am also grateful to have spent any type of Mother's Day with her, and I loved the necklace and pedicure and manicure from my sweet baby and husband! Chloe also made me a picture frame with help from Juju. Made me melt! :)
We are also rapidly approaching the sixth-month mark for Miss C. I can't seem to wrap my head around it. It's like we've blinked and here's this sweet baby hanging around our house. I don't know where the time has gone, but we've sure had some fun these past few months. Below are some of Chloe's bathtub antics. I will be sure to do an official sixth-month posting next week, so stay tuned!
Love you all! ~BCC


Pictures from Chloe's fun morning with Henry:


Hey, I know you!


So what do we do now?


I think I love you...


She is the string to my guitar...



Sure you can use my swing!


See, Chloe, it works like this...


Break time, Elmo's on...




And some bath time fun:


Only at Juju's would this ever happen; but my, oh my, did she love it!




Just quenching my thirst before bed time!




Bathtime mak
es me crazy!

3 comments:

The Burkes said...

She's growing like a little weed! We can't wait to finally see you three someday!

Cami said...

It was great to meet Chloe live...email me your email address and I will forward you the web album from the party :)

Cami

sullivan-ryan@att.net

Grandma Kaye said...

hey love the new page layout and all the pictures you always put on here. love, mom p.s. i had a great visit. short but great can't wait to see you all tomorrow