So, it's been about a week since we last posted, but we've been busy little bees. As B puts it, I'm full-out nesting these days and there has been a lot of activity in little Chloe's room. This compulsion to decorate has made me a mad woman who has spent the last two months trying to find the perfect crib bedding. Can you believe mom and me found it on clearance at Super Target??!! It's precious and sooo soft. So that spurred the search for the perfect material to make curtains, a glider that matches just so, something to cover the futon with, and of course a rug. Not to mention all the other little details... So without driving myself or B crazy, I have so far managed to find material for the curtains, as well as a rug and paint. Oh, and I also ordered the glider, it's just not here yet. These pictures show what the crib bedding looks like with the rug, plus the fresh paint we just finished today. Tomorrow we are going to add a (about) 3 ft. wide horizontal stripe on the center of the wall that goes all the way around the room like a ribbon. Trust me, it's going to look good. (say a prayer!) :)
We also had our 6 month check up this week. I can you tell Miss Chloe is still measuring big for her age: 26 weeks even though we are only 24; but I will NOT tell you how much weight I gained this month. Let's just say we've had a growth spurt... But we got another clean bill of health, Chloe's little heart was just a-beatin' away, and Dr. Cook seemed amused with us as always.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the pictures!! Love, B & C


2 comments:
We are so happy that Mommy and baby are healthy! The room looks SUPER sweet...now we just need to see her in her beautiful bed! Can't wait for you guys to experience the joy a little girl brings!
What's up B and C. Grats on the new one. Heather and I are both looking forward to seeing you soon. Nursery looks awesome!
Post a Comment