Hi all! We enjoyed a quick visit with Gigi, Pops, and Great-Grandma Waggett on Thursday and Friday. Chloe was very happy to entertain her guests, and kept them all marveling at how much she's grown and all the new wonderful things she can do. We enjoyed having everyone!
As for the rain, I think I see the sun peeking through the clouds for the first time in, oh, a month... We are drying out and thankfully did not suffer any damage like so many others in our area. We count our blessings every day!
Enjoy the pics! Love, BCC
As for the rain, I think I see the sun peeking through the clouds for the first time in, oh, a month... We are drying out and thankfully did not suffer any damage like so many others in our area. We count our blessings every day!
Enjoy the pics! Love, BCC
Look how fast I can go!
This is the face I like to make when I don't get my way.
At this particular moment I wanted Gigi's phone.
Watch out, Gram!
What? We aren't up to anything...
Hurry up and eat that cookie I gave you before your mother sees...



3 comments:
Hahahahaha! C is for Cookies!!! Love them! See you this weekend!
When are you going home? B has a trip so I coming home solo (well with the kid, the dogs, and all our junk)...will you be my date for the wedding? :)
We're going home Thursday afternoon and coming home Sunday afternoon.
Yes, ma'am. Let's triple date with Brooke. Chad's not going to the wedding.
Post a Comment