Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

A little late on Labor Day...

Hello everyone! I've been slacking on my blogging here lately...what can I say? I'm a busy woman! :) We've had a yard sale, reorganized this entire house, had a sick baby, and gone visiting with friends. Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it!
So our girl has been a little under the weather: first she had Roseola, and lovely little viral rash; then she had a little cold with a rather nasty runny nose; and then a little tummy upset after mommy let her have some stroganoff from the crockpot. I guess it was too rich for her blood... But I am happy to report Miss C is back in tip-top shape, flaunting her most particular personality. She is very quick to voice her dislikes with lots of shrieking and leg kicking. So don't cross her. :) She is a master at crawling and is working on pulling up on anything and everything. She stills flies around the house in her walker, but has made no attempts to just walk out-right. No rush.
She also had quite the little growth spurt over the last two weeks: she outgrew ALL of her shoes, including two pairs that she never even got to wear, and it took me the better part of four days to find ANYTHING to fit her. She jumped up a whole size, from a 3 to a 4. It must be something about a size 4 that is pretty common, b/c aside from paying $35 for a pair of shoes at Striderite (which I did NOT), I had a hard time finding any. But Juju came to the rescue and we actually ended up with three new pairs that are "transitional." She is getting good use of them: the toes on the one pair are already rubbed down from running around in her walker!
We also did a little shopping to help build her wardrobe up for these cool mornings and hot afternoons, and for the first part of fall. Everything we bought was at least an 18 month. It's crazy. That's all I can say. But her clothes sure are cute and she's beautiful in all of them!
So, the rest of the month is going to be busy, full of reunions and weddings, so forgive me if I get behind again in my blogging. Hope you are all doing well! Love, BCC



Labor Day fun out on the deck...I love mama's phone!


Look at that hair! She was just WILD that evening!


Singing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider"...look how intent she is on the "spider."
She is determined to figure out how to do it too!



Just the most beautiful baby in the world!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

glad to get an update on Miss C...she sure is a cutie!

Grandma Kaye said...

She is the most beautiful baby in the world.Love and Miss you all.