Our little princess is getting so big!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Watch Calvin Grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Out of Pocket

Hello All! We have been soo busy around here lately, it's what I call "out of pocket." In the past week, we have bought a new car, celebrated Father's Day with Juju, Big T, and of course, our proud new Daddy, B. And we are also gearing up for a trip to Michigan on Friday. I have so many pictures to post and so much to tell you, but I just don't have time: dinner is cooking and I've got to pack. I just wanted to check in with everyone and tell you all that we love you and we'll post some pictures of our latest adventures soon! xooxox~BCC

A little tidbit to hold you over:



Chloe and Daisy, her BFF, on the morning of her 7th month milestone.

No comments: