Merry Christmas, everyone! I can't believe Christmas is next week--this past month has just flown by! We have been very busy around here with Miss C, so here's an update: Chloe was having some tummy troubles after eating, lots of gas, some spitting up, and what I call "milk curds" (basically like spit up, but it doesn't really come out of her mouth, it just hangs out in there. Yum.). She would get really fussy after eating and just wasn't herself. So on Friday we took her to the doctor to see what was going on, and Dr. Roberts thought maybe Chloe has a touch of acid reflux, which is really common in newborns. So he wrote us a prescription for Zantac, and low and behold, she is back to her normal self. She is much happier after eating, and I've only seen the milk curds once since we started the medicine. Eventually she'll grow out of it, but for now we'll do the medicine 3x a day and be thankful she's a happy baby again! On Friday Chloe was up to 7lbs, 11.5 oz, so she is gaining weight and maybe soon she'll get to eight pounds and can start riding in her Baby Bjorn--I need my arms back!
Juju also came for a visit this weekend, and Brandon, mom, myself, and Chloe all went to see Santa. He was a good one, too! Such a sweet man, and he just loved Chloe. She slept through the whole thing, but I am certain Santa knows that all Chloe wants for Christmas is for her mama to get a whole night's sleep! Below is the picture of Santa and Chloe, as well as two of Chloe in her onesie that says "Who needs Santa? I've got Grandparents!" As you can see from the last one, the diva was done with picture time. Enjoy and have a great week! Love, Brandon, Charlotte, and Chloe

...And I want a Barbie Dream House and an electric guitar just like my Daddy's...

I'm working on a smile, just give me a minute...

Nevermind, I'm tired of pictures!!!
PS: here are some tummy time photos:

I love my hands (when I can find them!)
Here is a video of Chloe doing her first official tummy time!
2 comments:
Oh, Zantac...we know all too well about that. You do what you can to make them happy. :) Cute Santa pictures.
Glad you got the tummy issues resolved! She looks nice and comfy with Santa...the girl knows how to get what she wants :o)
Post a Comment