
Hello Everyone! Following in the footsteps of friends before us, we have embarked on this new blog addiction...we promise to keep it current if you're willing to read it! :) Like we said in our profile: this is such a special time for us, we want to be able to share the pregnancy and birth of our little girl with everyone, near and far. We hope you enjoy reading all about our adventures!
Love, B &C
PS: Here is Chloe Adelia at 20 weeks!


6 comments:
Congrats again! Little girls are a handful. I've enjoyed blogging and suspect you will too. Watch out, it can be addicting! lol
Have fun!
Erin and I are so happy for you two! Girls are SO MUCH FUN! Hopefully we'll get to see you three sometime soon!
Greetings from Michigan!! Congrats to both of you. This is a very exciting time and you guys will do great. This little girl is going to be special!! We love you guys!!!
Love Aunt Joyce & Uncle Ian and Trevor
omg!!soon to be GREAT Aunt aaahhhh!!!
What up BK(and CK?) Congrats on the little one!
Hi Brandon and Wife; Hey it's me Rita ur mom's friend from way back in the day !!! Remember, you were my twin sisters ring-bearer for her wedding!!!! And I used 2 live with u guys for awhile also.I'm so happy 2 hear the good news about u and Charlette's new baby coming in Nov.Congrats,and I will 4 sure,be checking on here 4 new "news"!! Love you Guys, Rita Ewing n Donna !!!
This is a great idea! We are so excited about our new little one, Chloe. I love you guys, Mom {almost Grandma}
Post a Comment